Sunday, December 7, 2008

Family Pictures

After our weekend in Rock Springs we headed home to Salt Lake for our DeMann family photos. My mom tried to get a color scheme for us, but it just didn't end up working out that way. So in the end everyone just wore "whatever looked best on them"...you know how that usually turns out. :) The pictures turned out okay, but it's hard to try to get everyone to focus at the same time! If you've met any of the DeMann's you know we all have trouble concentrating on one thing for a long period of time! We had some laughs and decided that for prints for my parents home that these were the ones to pick and leave the boring formal ones for my grandparents houses. Here's a couple shots:


2 comments:

Mary DeMann said...

Those pictures are cute. It looks like you had fun in Rock Springs!

Yatesfam said...

Darla,

I don't know if you remember me from High school but I ran across your blog somehow. It looks like you are doing good. I forgot how big your family is!! Wow! Congrats on the marriage! It looks like it was a beautiful day. And you looked beautiful! Glad I came across your blog...it's fun to catch up. Email me and I'll send an invite our blog (yatesfam4ever@gmail.com)

Ashley (Gray) Yates