Friday, July 8, 2011

Birthday Pups

Today is Mia and Bosley's 5th birthday!! I tried to get a good picture this morning, I had them all cute and excited (like serious bum wagging and lip smacking) when I was excitedly telling them that today was their birthday, but since Jezzie thinks that all attention should be on her, she didn't help matters, and I never got a picture of them holding still, or smiling. They seem to get that worried look on their face when I'm getting annoyed that "I can't get a good picture of them!" (Total whiny voice inserted here.) Jezzie had her 2 year birthday on the 4th, but since it was the 4th, I forgot until the next day. Hope none of our kids end up being born on a holiday, cuz not only will everyone else forget about it, so will their mom. We wanted to have a dog birthday party, but too much sugar chaos makes for an ornery Bosley, so we told them "not this year." These pups are seriously the light of my life! I know that sounds ultra cheesy, but it's the truth! Last night I was wrestling with all of them on the bed (Will kept saying, "it's quiet time", the dogs and I didn't care) and they were making me laugh so hard! They have that ability to make me so mad one minute, to wanting to just hug them and give them kisses over and over, the next. I love all my pups so much!
Don't mind all the junk on the table, try to focus on the cute dogs.


Braided Jezzie's ears, adorable, right?


Mia and Jez checking out something out the front window.


Jezzie napping on Will, can we say precious?

1 comment:

Julie said...

I was going to comment on this a few days ago and forgot. This post made me laugh AND miss you! You crack me up. Anyway, happy birthday to your dogs :o)