Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Ugly Face Contest

On Father's Day, my brother, Josh, took my camera and started an ugly face contest with me and Kylie. After going through my camera I found a couple of pictures that I decided needed to be put in the contest...Mary just made a face as Elsie was taking a picture and Devin was making a mean/pouty face and so I thought they deserved a spot in the contest! Josh's face is the winner in my book, it cracks me up every time I look at it! Honestly Devin's isn't bad at all...just thought it was funny. :)

Devin:

Darla:

Mary:

Josh:

Kylie:

4 comments:

Mary DeMann said...

OMG- I can't believe how ugly we are! Who would marry us?

Natalie said...

Awesome. I only wish I was cool enough to do fun games like this. This is right up my alley. :) Funny.

Shantel said...

Those are sure some funny pics!

Ryan and Rikke said...

I hope you check your comments, because I'm kind of late to the party on commenting on this post. Love the pictures - I think the last one is my favorite.

I'm so glad you found our blog (not that I ever do anything with it). And thanks for the encouragement with the house - definitely need it. I think your house looks super nice (not ugly, like you said). I'm definitely jealous of the new appliances...someday...