Sunday, October 12, 2008

Still husbandless

This week has been a rough one, for me. Monday through Wednesday were really busy getting things ready for a big meeting we were having at work. On Monday I just really wanted to be able to come home and hang out with Will, but instead, I didn't get to talk to him till almost Midnight that night.

On Thursday we were busy with getting our offices moved around, to do some updating in our building...So again, just staying busy the whole day. Halfway through the day a delivery of flowers came, and they were for me, from Will. It totally made my day and I was happy for the rest of the day. It's nice to know he's thinking of me. He's really good to me, and I am so lucky to have him as my husband.


Yesterday I had the pleasure of taking care of my niece and nephew. Bryce and Mary both wanted to go to the BYU football game, so I happily agreed to watch the kids while they went. I adore those kids and love hanging out with them. Elsie has such a big personality and wants to entertain everyone. We ran some errands with my mom and Colton didn't want to be in the car and was crying...Elsie tries to talk to him and get his attention, which is so cute. When Colt isn't happy, Elsie seems to have a way of making him smile and laugh. They are both generally pretty happy, and only get upset when they are hungry or tired. We went to a friends wedding reception, and they both did a pretty good job, considering we were standing in line for about an hour to get to see the bride and groom. When we brought them home, they both were ready to just hang out at home with Mom and Dad! Thanks for letting me hang out with the kids, Mary and Bryce!

I was happy to find out, this morning, that Will is going to get to come home for a day or two next week! I'm not sure which day(s) yet, but it makes me so happy!

3 comments:

Mary DeMann said...

Will is so nice to send you flowers. Bryce better send me some flowers!!! Bryce- you better read this.

Heather said...

Hey I found your blog! That really sucks that Will has to be gone so much.

p.s. You've been tagged.

Heather said...

So the tag thing means that you now just do a blog entry with 7 random things about yourself. Then, if you want, you can tag seven or less people to tell 7 random things about themselves. I'm looking forward to your 7 things.